Friday, September 02, 2005

Chicago and other banalities

Last night I went to the road-show version of Broadway's Chicago. Taka couldn't go due to a work trip she couldn't get out of. I went with a friend. No doubt we were the only straight men together to see this musical.

It was really good. Way different from the movie. Even with my very limited knowledge of Broadway, this just screamed of Bob Fosse. This was kind of old-school Broadway. A very good night out.

I've had a comment from my only regular viewer that I haven't been posting everyday anymore. Get over it Dude! :-) I get more blog spam (there's a name for it, but I can't be bothered to check just now) than legit comments. I have a backlog of stuff to post...I'm just pacing myself.

I need to do something with the last of the fresh stuff sent in the last two care packages by Taka's Mom and Grandmom. Lots of eggplant and onions. Pasta sauce sounds like the ticket. Thank god for freezer space. That's something we haven't always had. The size of the fridges here can be shocking. Ours is great. It's saved us hugely just for the fact that I can cook and freeze a lot of stuff...and this time of year, I like that it automatically makes ice from bottled water (he says, taking another sip of his Southern Comfort on the rocks).

Anyway...

Off to the store(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home