Thursday, September 22, 2005

Random nothing

Thought I'd throw out a piece or two of random nothingness before putting up another serious post.

After a particlarly bad trim job followed by a botched fix, I ended up shaving off my 'stash and beard last night. I realized (yet again) that I have no chin and even less lip. Kind of weird when I look in the mirror. It does give Taka something other than offering me shots of Lemon Hart to get a chuckle out of. I'll give it a few days and then will likely start allowing the increasingly grey mouth and chin disguise to begin growing back. Who'd of thought that trimming a goatee can be so hard while keeping a head shaved is easier than dealing with haircuts?

Fell asleep on the sofa yet again last night. Woke to finish making the rest of Taka's bento, fix rice, and deal with the trash to be put out...at something like 4 a.m.. Why doing this kind of stuff after just two hours of sleep can make me too awake to go to bed, I have no idea. I'd say that it'll make it easy to get to bed early tonight, except that I'd jinx it.

No water in the building today from 9-4. I've known about it for something like two weeks. Wouldn't you know that that's exactly when I needed it to get ready for work. At least I prepared a little...showered and shaved last night, so I was clean and ready to go. Had enough bottled water for brushing, and breakfast was covered. Thought I was sooo prepared. Didn't quite realize how much water it takes to rinse the toothbrush let alone rinse a juice glass...and I won't even dwell on the bathroom.

I've been waiting to make sure the company I started writing for gets money into my account before getting serious about the next installments. In the meantime, I've been just going flat-out crazy on this damn blog. If it weren't for the great music in here and my uncanny ability to bug Taka to the irritation zone while she's watching TV, who knows how much time would be spent online. Gotta say, I'm currently spending more time here than I'd care to consider right now.

The title said it all...this is just a bit of random fluf. Figured it'd give all of us a break from the increasingly serious stuff I've been posting. If that's what you like though, fear not, I have stuff waiting to go. It sits waiting in my Drafts folder...consider yourself warned! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home